Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Theory Presentation Handout


As part of our class readings, we had to choose a theory and create a one-page handout. Anas from class sent a copy of his brochure style presentation for his theory. I started to think about how I would approach the handout for the theory I chose. One of the new publishing templates from the new Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac seemed a perfect fit for my handout. I chose a newsletter type layout that fit the information I had to synthesize. Cognitive information processing theory seems to be a hefty title for a theory that is basically how and when a learner makes sense of the knowledge, recalls and then applies it to the next experience or situation. This theory proposed by Atkinson and Shriffin was first recognized in 1968 and is similar to behavioral theory.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. I like the way you organized all the information. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete